Google Play Gift Card is an electronic gift card that can be redeemed on the Google Play Store for digital content such as apps, games, books, movies, and more. It’s a great option for anyone who loves technology and uses an Android device. Buy Google Play Gift Card USD and indulge in the content provided by the versatile Google Play store – from songs to books and games! Invest in it to save money and get more content and most importantly, more quality entertainment.
How to Redeem a Google Play Gift Card US?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to redeem a US Google Play Gift Card online:
- First, you must access your Google account (or create one here);
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Select “Redeem” from the menu.
- Enter the gift card code when prompted.
- Tap “Redeem” again to add the gift card balance to your Google Play account.
- The gift card balance will now reflect in your account and can use to purchase digital content on the Google Play Store.
You can also activate the Play store gift card as you’re making the purchase:
- When starting the transaction on the Play store, select the G Pay icon to choose your payment method
- Choose Redeem code in the list of options available
- Enter the redemption code
- Confirm the code and then proceed to confirm your purchase
- Enjoy your shopping experience and we will be waiting for your return
What denominations are available?
Buy Google Play Gift Card US and get a variety of denominations, including $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, and $100. You can choose the denomination that fits your budget and the recipient’s needs.
The voucher code can only be redeemed on United States account.